- Extensive characterization of low temperature nanosynthesis plasmas,
- Development and utilization of in-situ diagnostics of plasmas and nanoparticles,
- Development, validation, and integration of plasma codes and codes for multi-scale modeling of nanomaterial synthesis processes.
PPPL: Quick Facts
- LPN-PPPL is a part of the Department of Plasma Science & Technology at The U.S. Department of Energy’s Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory (PPPL) operated by the Princeton University
- 2100 sq.ft. area including new nanolab and existing lab
- 15 Scientists
- 5 Students